By Cheshire Midwives Limited. A brand-new Luxury Hospital Bag Luggage Set, including a Complete Guide on what to pack with amazing tips for Birth, Free Hypnobirthing Script and Affirmations!
This set comes complete with a Hospital Bag Guide, written by experienced Midwives and 3 matching bags with organising packing cubes, to help you feel prepared, ready and excited to meet your new baby!
This amazing high-quality matching and connecting luggage system with a guide on what to pack is perfect for taking the stress out of knowing what to pack for the hospital and what bags to use when you have your baby. Plus, you can arrive at the hospital in style!
Having a complete 3 bag system means you won’t have to rummage through bags looking for what you need. This system conveniently allows you to separate and pack 1) what you and your birth partner will need during labour. 2) What your baby will need when they arrive and 3) everything that you will need if you have an overnight stay in hospital/ or to go home.
All 3 bags are also multi-purpose, so can be used again and again! What could be more perfect!
This set includes:
Hospital Bag Guide by Cheshire Midwives – New & unique 24-page colour printed guide detailing what to pack in each of the bags including handy tips on why, also includes 3 separate detachable checklists, one for each bag. PLUS FREE Hypnobirthing Script and Affirmations!
Labour and Birth Partner Bag – A bag to put everything in that you’ll need whilst in labour, for you and your birth partner!
Baby’s Bag – A stylish baby changing bag to pack everything in that you’ll need for when your Baby arrives!
Mummy’s Bag – A stylish case to pack everything you’ll need if you stay overnight in hospital and for coming home.
Packing Cubes – Six cubes to keep items organised and easily accessible
The Full Details:
Hospital Bag Guide by Cheshire Midwives
The guide has been written by experienced Midwives and new mums, detailing everything you will need to pack in each of the 3 bags. The guide also includes handy tips on why, plus 3 separate Checklists one for each bag.
- 24-page, High-quality full colour printed guide
- Specially written for you by Cheshire Midwives
- FREE – Hypnobirthing Script
- FREE – Birth Affirmations x2
(Please note that only one copy of the guide is included, multiple guides are shown in these photographs for illustrative purposes only).
Labour and Birth Partner Bag
A bag to put everything in that you’ll need whilst in labour, for you and your birth partner! Carry by hand, wear on your shoulder or it fits perfectly over the suitcase.
- 25x40x20cm; 20litres; 1.16Kg
- Colour: Charcoal
- After birth can be used as a handy weekend/travel bag. It is also the perfect size for most airlines carry on limits
- Designed in the UK complete with a 2 Year Warranty from Aerolite covering all manufacturing defects
- ABS extremely light, hardshell sided bag, which protects the contents from bumps
- The central section is made from flexible yet rip-resistant polyester material for lightness; and also to allow you to pack as much as possible inside.
- This bag is highly adaptable. It features two handles on the top with a Velcro clasp to carry by hand. If you prefer to wear your bag on your shoulder, it includes a detachable length-adjustable non-slip shoulder strap for convenience. It also features a dedicated mounting strap on the rear – allowing you to mount the bag over your extendable trolley handle.
- The bag features two openings for convenience. The main opening runs across the entire length of the bag and can be used when packing/unpacking. It also features a handy U-shaped opening on the top of the bag; which can be used to quickly access your essentials, without having to open the bag up fully or items spilling out. Both feature dual-zip closure, which can be locked shut for security if required.
- The interior features a fold-down rigid base liner for when the bag is in use. When not in use, you can fold the liner up to compress the bag for easier storage. The interior also features two elasticated pockets and a clear waterproof pocket.
(Please note that the items inside the bag and packing cubes shown in these photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are not included).
Baby’s Bag / Baby Changing Bag
A stylish baby changing bag to pack everything in that your baby will need when they arrive, useful and modern backpack design, easy to carry. Big enough for Twins!
- 42x30x20cm; 25 litres; 0.8Kg
- Colour: Grey
- After birth, this is a perfect, stylish and practical Baby Changing Bag with plenty of space to hold your baby’s essentials and still look perfectly organised and compact
- Styled in the UK by BeeBoo complete with a 3-months warranty covering all manufacturing defects
- Superior quality splash-resistant material
- Two large and four smaller quality zipped closure compartments, and 10 individual pockets
- Includes FREE Buggy straps to attach to your pram or buggy
- Includes a FREE small travel size changing mat (39cmx29cm) for nappy changing on the go made from ecological cotton
- Main zipped compartment has two large mesh pockets and two smaller side pockets on the inside walls. Large capacity to store a blanket, change of clothes, milk, toys etc.
- Second large zipped compartment has elasticated baby food pockets and an internal zipped mesh pocket great for storing toys or other essentials
- Padded fully adjustable shoulder straps with matching buckles give comfort when carrying a full load and carry handles for versatility
- Zipped front pocket is handy for storing sweets and other goodies.
- Elasticated side pockets are handy for storing baby wipes or a flask.
- Zipped side pocket is ideal for your phone or other valuables.
- Zipped front Bottle Holder compartment, with 2 insulated bottle holders to maintain your baby’s drinks at the desired temperature for longer. Also includes, 2 Elasticated cutlery holders so that spoons are always to hand when you need them and a handy key chain so that you will not lose your keys when out and about, together with an internal mesh pocket.
(Please note that the bottles, cutlery and containers shown in these photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are not included).
A suitcase to pack everything you’ll need if you stay overnight in the hospital and for coming home.
- 55x35x20cm; 34liters; 2.6kg
- Colour: Charcoal
- Designed in the UK complete with a 5 Year Warranty from Aerolite covering all manufacturing defects
- The case features 4 spinner wheels, providing a full 360 degrees of manoeuvrability and allowing the suitcase to roll along comfortably alongside you, eliminating the strain of pushing or towing
- Height-adjustable retractable handle there’s no need to strain your back, and you can even place the small bag and essentials on top
- The shell of this suitcase is made from strong and durable ABS plastic
- The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, as well as two elasticated shoe pockets, a zipped divider pocket for anything you want to keep separate, and mesh pockets to keep smaller items secure
(Please note that the items inside the packing cubes shown in these photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are not included).
6 Packing cubes are used to keep items organised and easily accessible.
- Colour: Blue Flowers
- Small Bag 30x21x2cm
- Medium Bag 31x28x12cm
- Large Bag 40x31x12cm
- Small Pouch 27×26.5cm
- Medium Pouch 34x27cm
- Large Pouch 30x26cm
- Suggested use as per pictures: 3 Bags in Mummy’s bag, 3 Pouches in Labour and Birth Partner Bag
(Please note that only one set of 6x packing cubes are included and the items inside the packing cubes shown in these photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are not included).